- New Amsterdam Theatre Company
- Call number
- *LTC 1242-1251
- Physical description
- 10 sound cassettes, analog 1 7/8 ips Dolby B processed; 10 sound cassettes, analog 1 7/8 ips Dolby B processed
- Preferred Citation
- Production recordings [sound recording], Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound, The New York Public Library
- Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound
- Access to materials
- Access to original items by permission only. Some items may be available as service copies. Other items which need preservation work may require advance notification for use. Refer to item descriptions in individual catalog records for more information.
Recordings of five musical theatre revivals at the Town Hall concert hall in New York (N.Y.) in 1985 and 1986. Included are recordings of: Jerome Kern's Music in the air, Sweet Adeline, and Leave it to Jane; Richard Rodgers' I married an angel; and Cole Porter's Jubilee.
Gift of the New Amsterdam Theatre Co.; 1987.
Source of acquisition10 cassettes: Gift, New Amsterdam Theatre Co, 03/10/88
Using the collection
LocationRodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound
New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Center
40 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023-7498