- Welling, Richard, 1858-1946
- Call number
- MssCol 3278
- Physical description
- .25 linear feet (1 volume)
- Preferred Citation
- Logbook kept while Ensign with U. S. Fleet Reserve at Montauk, New York, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Richard Ward Greene Welling (1858-1946), New York City lawyer and reformer, was founder of the National Self Government Committee and president of the George Junior Republic. He was active in political and municipal reform and belonged to many social and political organizations.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328