- New York Public Library. Morrisania Branch
- Physical description
- 1 linear foot (3 boxes)
- Preferred Citation
Morrisania Branch Records, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library.
- New York Public Library Archives
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
The Morrisania Branch of The New York Public Library, located on McKinley Square in the Bronx, opened in 1908. The library building was designed by the architectural firm of Babb, Cook and Willard and was constructed from funds provided by Andrew Carnegie. Reports, administrative records and publicity materials documenting operations of the Morrisania Branch of The New York Public Library.
Source of acquisition
Transferred from Morrisania Branch Library.
Compiled by Jim Moske; machine readable finding aid created by Jim Moske.
Using the collection
LocationNew York Public Library Archives
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328