- Evangelisch Luthersche Kerk (Netherlands)
- Call number
- MssCol 954
- Physical description
- l volume
- In Dutch, with some portions in German, Latin, and English
- Preferred Citation
- Protocol of the Lutheran Church in New York City, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Protocol of the Lutheran Church in New York City containing minutes of the Church council; copies of correspondence of the congregation's leaders with Lutheran Church bodies in Amsterdam, Hamburg, London, and Skara [Sweden] and with authorities of the Swedish Lutheran Churches on the Delaware River and the Lutheran Church in St. Thomas; petitions to the New York colonial authorities.
Source of acquisitionDeposit, St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1948
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328
Access to materialsAdvance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Alternative form available
Negative photostatic copy available
Typed transcript in Dutch by Simon Hart
Published English translation by Simon Hart and Harry J. Kreider, Protocol of the Lutheran Church in New York City (United Lutheran Synod of New York and New England, 1958)