- Ensign, Mary Whitney, 1872-1916
- Call number
- MssCol 936
- Physical description
- 1 volume; 1 microfilm reel
- Preferred Citation
- Mary Whitney Ensign diary, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Mormon missionary. Wife of Horace S. Ensign, a founder of the Japan Mission of the Mormon Church. Diary, 1903 June 22-1904 Aug. 26, kept while she and her husband Horace S. Ensign served as Mormon missionaries in Japan. The entries record current events, personal and family matters, and activities of the Mormons and their visitors.
Source of acquisitionNN, NN, OCoLC
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328
Access to materialsAdvance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Alternative form available
Available on microfilm