- Clymer, George, 1739-1813
- Call number
- MssCol 8615
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- George Clymer letters and documents, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letters include one to George Simpson of the Bank of the United States (1811) and one to Pennsylvania Governor Simon Snyder concerning loans from the Philadelphia Bank (1812).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328