- Chapin, Alfred Clark, 1848-1936
- Call number
- MssCol 8392
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Alfred Clark Chapin letter and miscellany, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Prominent lawyer and mayor of Brooklyn. Present are a letter to his brother James (1875), an engraved portrait of Chapin, and contemporary newspaper clippings about his activities.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328