- Carroll, Charles, 1702-1782
- Call number
- MssCol 8257
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Charles Carroll letters, bill and genealogical detrails, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Father of the signer Charles Carroll of Carrollton. Three letters, one bill, and genealogical information on the Carroll family.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328