- Carleton, Thomas, approximately 1735-1817
- Call number
- MssCol 8221
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Sir Thomas Carleton letters and account, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
British soldier and Lieutenant Governor of New Brunswick, Canada.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328