- Capron, Horace, 1804-1885
- Call number
- MssCol 8208
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Horace and Louisa K. Capron letters and miscellany, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Horace Capron was an American farm expert, United States Commissioner of Agriculture, and agricultural advisor to the Japanese government. Present are letters, photographs, and newspaper clippings.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328