- Loudoun, John Campbell, 1705-1782
- Call number
- MssCol 8180
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- John Campbell, 4th Earl of Loudon, letter copy, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
English general and Governor of Colonial Virginia. This item is a Sparks copy of a letter concerning the poor treatment of Indians by army officers.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328