- Campbell, Charles, active 1786-1793
- Call number
- MssCol 8165
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Charles Campbell letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letters to Pennsylvania Governor Thomas Mifflin and Benjamin Franklin concerning life on the frontier in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, including complaints of General Anthony Wayne's treatment of local Indians.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328