- Caldwell, Charles, 1772-1853
- Call number
- MssCol 8140
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Charles Caldwell letter to Mr. January and Sutherland, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Founder of the Medical Department of Transylvania University at Lexington, Kentucky. Letter with the Maysville, Kentucky, grocery company January & Sutherland.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328