- Cabell, Joseph C. (Joseph Carrington), 1778-1856
- Call number
- MssCol 8111
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Joseph C. Cabell letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Joseph C. Cabell was an American lawyer and co-adjudicator of the University of Virginia. Four letters and a loose inscription.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328