- Butler, Zebulon, 1731-1795
- Call number
- MssCol 8086
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Zebulon Butler letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter to John Nicholson, Comptroler General of Pennsylvania (November 13, 1987); and Thomas Mifflin, Governor of Pennsylvania (March 26, 1790).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328