- Butler, Pierce, 1744-1822
- Call number
- MssCol 8079
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Pierce Butler letters to F.D. Petit de Villers, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letters concerning the trade of rice and cotton between Georgia, Philadelphia, and Europe.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328