- Buchanan, Thomas, 1768-1847
- Call number
- MssCol 7932
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Buchanan, Thomas letter to John Sherlock, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter of Thomas Buchanan dated October 6, 1804, Baltimore, Maryland, concerning legal troubles. Buchanan was later a judge for Frederick County, Maryland.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328