- Bryce, James Bryce, Viscount, 1838-1922
- Call number
- MssCol 7915
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- James Bryce letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Collection includes 16 letters to Major James Pond concerning lecture tours in the United States (1889-1898).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328