- Brownson, Nathan, 1742-1796
- Call number
- MssCol 7888
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- William Gibbons estate record signed by Nathan Brownson, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Dr. Nathan Brownson was a delegate to the Continental Congress in 1777 and Governor of Georgia in 1781.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328