- Brown, Leonard, 1837-1914
- Call number
- MssCol 7869
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Leonard Brown letter and poem to James Bryce, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Leonard Brown was a poet and populist. Present is a letter to James Bryce with a political poem including BryceÕs name.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328