- Brown, Addison, 1830-1913
- Call number
- MssCol 7841
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Addison Brown letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Addison Brown was a judge and author. Present are two letters and an invitation to the opening of an exhibition of historical portraits and relics in 1889 at the Metropolitan Opera House.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328