- Bradley, Abraham, 1767-1838
- Call number
- MssCol 7667
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Abraham Bradley letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter to Columbia, South Carolina, Postmaster James S. Guignard concerning hiring for a mail rout (August 24, 1800), to Colonel Joseph Habersham of Savannah, Georgia, discussing an embargo and coming war with England (March 31, 1808), and a receipt to George Glenn of Savannah, Georgia (November 25, 1825).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328