- Bradford, William, 1729-1808
- Call number
- MssCol 7662
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- William Bradford miscellany, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Order of a "Superfine Blanket" to Christopher Champlain of Bristol, [Connecticut] (December 19, 1771), and a petition on behalf of Hannah Cadman of Dartmouth, Massachusetts, for damages by Benjamin Shearman of Portsmouth, Rhode Island (May 1, 1784).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328