- Bradford, Alden, 1765-1843
- Call number
- MssCol 7654
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Alden Bradford letters and document, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letters include an item to lawyer William Sullivan of Boston (July 26, 1804), and to Joseph Horace of New York (December 15, 1839). The document is a certificate inducting Elihu Chauncey into the Pilgrim Society, signed by Bradford (December 22, 1820).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328