- Braddock, Edward, 1695?-1755
- Call number
- MssCol 7653
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Edward Braddock letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter from Braddock to James De Lancey (May 9, 1755), and a copy of a letter from Andrew Stewart to William Montgomery with details on Braddock's death from eye witness Thomas Fosset (February 20, 1858).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328