- Brace, Charles Loring, 1826-1890
- Call number
- MssCol 7644
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Charles Loring Brace letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
American traveler, author, philanthropist, and chief founder of the Children's Aid Society of New York. Letters to Mrs. Ford and Mr. M.D. [Conarey].
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328