- Boyd, Alexander, 1764-1854
- Call number
- MssCol 7625
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Alexander Boyd letter to William Lane, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter concerning property in New York and a planned trip through Burlington, New Jersey,dated Philadelphia, June 10, 1826.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328