- Bowen, Horatio Gates, 1779-1848
- Call number
- MssCol 7606
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Horatio Gates Bowen letter, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter concerning trade between the United States and England, the mining and sale of metal, and the purchase of scientific books (February 6, 1824).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328