- Bowen, Francis, 1811-1890
- Call number
- MssCol 7605
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Francis Bowen letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Three letters: a reply to a request for an autograph (1852), a letter to Mr. J.M. Libbey concerning a request to write an article for the "Princeton" (1879), and a letter to Bolles and Houghton Printers regarding a misprint of an article in a pamphlet (undated).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328