- Bowen, Ephraim, 1753-1841
- Call number
- MssCol 7604
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Ephraim Bowen letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
One letter to congress member Benjamin Bourne concerning the reception of excise laws on liquor in the western parts of Pennsylvania and Virginia and regarding plans to travel to Holland (January 15, 1792), and one undated letter to an unknown recipient.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328