- Bourne, Jonathan, 1855-1940
- Call number
- MssCol 7589
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Jonathan Bourne, Jr. letter to James L. Davenport, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter concerning the pension of Alden H. Wight of Hermiston, Oregon, former member of Company E of the 10th Wisconsin Volunteers during the Civil War.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328