- Bourne, Benjamin, 1755-1808
- Call number
- MssCol 7587
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Benjamin Bourne letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letters from Benjamin Bourne, Representative to the First Congress from Rhode Island: to Welcome Arnold regarding the Jay Treaty and David Humphrey's departure for Algeirs to negotiate to free Americans held in slavery by the Barbary pirates (February 14, 1795); and to his wife Hope Child Bourne (March 23, 1796).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328