- Bouquet, Henry, 1719-1765
- Call number
- MssCol 7580
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Henry Bouquet orders, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Bouquet's orders concerning contracts for wagons and horses at Berks County, Pennsylvania (1758); for the enlistment of Sergeant Roy in Captain Richard Mather's company of Grenadiers (1760); and for the discharge of Alexander Kaga of the 60th Royal American Regiment (1765).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328