- Boswell, Alexander, Sir, 1775-1822
- Call number
- MssCol 7559
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Boswell, Alexander letter to his sister, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Personal letter discussing romantic matters, quack medicine, and his sister's misfortunes, dated Edinburgh, January 30, 1797.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328