- Borden, William Alanson, 1853-1931
- Call number
- MssCol 7541
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- William Alanson Borden report on the New Haven Free Public Library, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Report describing the transition of the New Haven Young Men's Institute into the New Haven Free Public Library (1887-1890).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328