- Borden, Simeon, 1798-1856
- Call number
- MssCol 7540
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Simeon Borden letter to William Bond, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter from scientist and inventor Simeon Bordon of Amesbury, Massachusetts, to watchmaker William Bond of Boston concerning zenith measurements of the horizon.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328