- Booth, Maud Ballington, 1865-1948
- Call number
- MssCol 7533
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Maud Ballington Booth letter and note to Patton Griffiths, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter and religious maxims dated New York City, May 1 and 2, 1898.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328