- Blunt, Edmund M., 1770-1862
- Call number
- MssCol 7464
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Edmund March Blunt letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
American hydrographer and nautical writer. Three items including a 1840 letter from George E. Hoffman concerning the topography of the Hudson River.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328