- Bloomer, Amelia Jenks, 1818-1894
- Call number
- MssCol 7449
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Amelia Jenks Bloomer note, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Women's rights advocate, promoted article of clothing that took on the name "bloomers."
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328