- Blathwayt, William, 1649?-1717
- Call number
- MssCol 7432
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- William Blathwayt letter, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
British politician, commissioner of trade, and secretary-at-war.Letter mentions the condemnation of Sir Charles Duncombe and the seizure of his property. Also the "Victory of our Patron Mr. Chancellor of Exchequer has newly obtained over his Enemies who had sett themselves in Battle against Him chiefly for the Irish Graunt of forfeited Recognizances."
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328