- Bland, Theodorick, 1742-1790
- Call number
- MssCol 7424
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Theodorick Bland letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Two letters from Theodorick Bland, Revolutionary solder, delegate from Virginia to the Continental Congress (1780-1783), United States Representative (1789-1790), and nephew of Richard Bland.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328