- Blair, Henry W. (Henry William), 1834-1920
- Call number
- MssCol 7403
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Henry William Blair letters, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Representative and a Senator from New Hampshire. Letter regarding veteran benefits of Colonel Cross who fought in the Battle of Gettysburg, and a response to an autograph request.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328