- Bissell, Wilson Shannon, 1847-1903
- Call number
- MssCol 7382
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Wilson Shannon Bissell letter to Frank Campbell, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Wilson Shannon Bissell of Buffalo, New York, law partner of Grover Cleveland and Postmaster General. Letter concerning the postmaster of Cohocton, New York.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328