- Birks, T. R. (Thomas Rawson), 1810-1883
- Call number
- MssCol 7373
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Thomas Rawson Birks letter, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Birks was a professor at Cambridge University. Letter concerning several philosophers including Baruch Spinoza.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328