- Bigler, William, 1814-1880
- Call number
- MssCol 7351
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- William Bigler letters and miscellany, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Politician, Governor of Pennsylvania (1851-1854), and US Senator (1855-1861). Three letters, two enclosures, and a photograph portrait of William Bigler who served as Governor of Pennsylvania and United States Senator. One letter comment on the death of the Senator Thomas Jefferson Rusk of Texas.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328