- Beveridge, John Lourie, 1824-1910
- Call number
- MssCol 7320
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Letter from Roger Fleming to John Lourie Beveridge, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Letter from US Civil War veteran to Illinois Governor John Lourie Beveridge, requesting an expedited pension claim (February 25, 1873).
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328