- Bernard, Montague, 1820-1882
- Call number
- MssCol 7293
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Montague Bernard note, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
English lawyer; 1st professor of international law at Oxford University, 1859-1874; one of the high commissioners at the Treaty of Washington, 1871, settling the "Alabama" claims.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328