- Benton, Nathaniel S. (Nathaniel Soley), 1792-1869
- Call number
- MssCol 7266
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Nathaniel S. Benton letter, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
New York State Senate (1829); United States District Attorney for the northern district of New York (1831-1841); first judge of Herkimer County, New York (1842-1845); New York Secretary of State (1846); Auditor of the Canal Department (1856-6183). Brief letter regarding Standish Barry.
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328