- Bayly, Thomas Haynes, 1797-1839
- Call number
- MssCol 7117
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Thomas Haynes Bayly letter and manuscript poem, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Poet and novelist. Letter to "Mrs Skinner of London" and a manuscript poem of 9 verses, each of 8 lines, entitled "The Heiress".
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328