- Barton, Thomas, 1730-1780
- Call number
- MssCol 7061
- Physical description
- 0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Preferred Citation
- Thomas Barton letter to Reverend Mr. Frazer, Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library
- Manuscripts and Archives Division
- Access to materials
- Advance notice required. Request access to this collection.
Regarding distribution of funds to clergy, apparently as aid following the Revolutionary War: "When the Allowance was first made from our Fund, it was thought that the Clergy of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, being more out of the Way, were not likely to be so great Sufferers by the War as those of New York and New England."
Using the collection
LocationManuscripts and Archives Division
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018-2788
Brooke Russell Astor Reading Room, Third Floor, Room 328